Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Photshop videos

The first video was the most helpful, I think. It explained a lot of what I needed to know. (shortcuts, coloring, etc.) I didn't see anything about like touching up hair and someones face. If the videos had that, I would've been a little bit more helpful. It's quite simple and to the point, which made it easier to understand. I also learned how to put writing in my pictures.

The second one was like the first one. Simple and easy to listen to. It also was really explanatory about zooming in and out. And then the thing with the dandelion puff was cool. I got to learn about selective stuffs.

The most helpful was the first one. It explained a lot more, but for just the basics the second was the best.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments, Lauryn. We will get into specifics later on with things like photo retouching, coloring, etc.

    Thank you for your specific remarks on what you learned.

    I am also a fan of The Office. And giraffes.

    Have you seen the BBC Office (the original)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I don't think it's as good though. I'm sad that Michael Scott is leaving. It won't be the same.

    I also like arrested development. That show is amazing too. =)

    ReplyDelete